Thursday, January 21, 2010

New Exhibit on February 12th

I have just finished up on a new group of pieces to be on exhibit at Nicoles Studio this coming second Friday in February. The show is a two person comtemporary abstract show featuring new work by Lisa Stroud and myself. I thought I would throw a teaser out there for you to check out. I have assembled seven to eight pieces of my brand new unshown work that continues on my established"Raleigh Series" and also my "Crossing Series". I don't know where the crossing series came from. It was just something I started for the Capitol Bank show last January in downtown Raleigh and it has just florished from that. The unsusal thing about this themed series is I had no preconcieved notion. It just kinda' evolved out of work I was doing over the last year. I hope you'll be able to come out to see the show on the 12th. Peace

1 comment:

  1. You are an inspiration. Thank you for all of your videos. I have them all.

    Brian Sommers
    www.abstractsbybrian.com

    ReplyDelete

Lessons From DiGiulio Studio

Followers